Status update 9/23 – 9/30
30 September, 2011 § Leave a comment
- First time patches for bugs
- Bug 689106 – No video controls when directly viewing a video
- Bug 690208 – Add test to verify video controls work on standalone videos
- Bug 470628 – Provide button for Full Screen video
- Rebased patches
- Bug 641238 – The location bar should be in LTR even in RTL mode
- Bugs filed
- Bug 688918 – Tab prompts background image is off by one pixel on top and left sides
- Bug 689374 – Specialized HTML5 audio controls for small-dimension media
- Bug 689809 – X to close Addon Bar should be located on right if not on Mac OS X
- Provided feedback on these patches
- Bug 657438 – X to close “Find in Page” toolbar should be on the right on Windows
- Bug 689809 – X to close Addon Bar should be on the right if not on Mac OSX
- Bug 681550 – Add “Save as Image” to context menu for HTML5 video
- Bug 376997 – Images/videos should be rendered against a neutral background
- Bug 689106 – Video controls have disappeared on standalone HTML5 videos. I hope that this gets fixed since bug 472942 (VideoDocuemnts should center video in tab) landed last week and it makes the viewing experience of HTML5 videos look pretty.
- Did some reading on wrappedJSObject, XPConnect, and CustomEvents for bug 669260.
- Updated the Media Controls Refresh wiki page with the current status.
- Learnt how to use
hg bisectto determine the changeset that caused the bug 689106 regression.
- In progress
- Bug 669260 – Updated patch based on review
- Bug 666306 – Updated patch based on review
- Next week I hope to get review feedback on my patches as well as figure out our solution to bug 689106 (which will need to be upstreamed to Aurora).
- Begin work on porting some of the new video control features to our touch-UI (the control changes that make sense to port).