29 June, 2009 § 4 Comments
I’ve just released a new version of my YouTube Playlist Downloader. This is a quick bug fix that should help out some users who had troubles getting the program to run.
You can download version 1.1.2 of YouTube Playlist Downloader here for free. As always, let me know any comments you have and I will try to incorporate them in to the next version.
In this version, I removed the check at program start up to see if the computer has the required version of the .Net framework installed. I have now switched over to a ClickOnce application, and the installer will check for .Net before you can install YouTube Playlist Downloader. This should help many people with the issues that they were experiencing when trying to run the program. Also, this will help when releasing new updates since you will be notified automatically when one is released.