MSU CSE Capstone update 2/9
9 February, 2012 § Leave a Comment
It is nearing the end of the fifth week of the project to move the preferences to in-content UI. We didn’t have a meeting this week since Blair and I have been traveling and on holiday/vacation.
Devan sent out a status update for the past week:
- Joe: Advanced (submit patch for feedback)
- Jon: Privacy (submit revised patch for feedback), work on Prefs landing page
- Owen: Tabs (submit revised patch for feedback), work on Prefs landing page
- Devan: General (create bug for General, submit patch for feedback)
- All: work on integrating multiple panes into one file, possibly starting to implement show/hide for each pane
With Alphas in two weeks, we want to have something up for the Prefs landing page (with all of the icons, as shown in the mockups) so that in our Alpha demo we can use it to access the panes we’ve worked on so far.