YouTube Playlist Downloader 1.1.1 released
21 January, 2009 § Leave a Comment
Today marks the third update to my YouTube Playlist Downloader. This is a maintenance release with some bug fixes and some requested user experience changes. Here are a list of the changes/additions in this release:
- When choosing where to save your files, you can now save anywhere on the computer. Previously, you could only save under My Music.
- When the window gains focus, if there is a URL on the clipboard of a YouTube video or playlist, it will automatically paste it in to the program for you.
- Decreased the start-up time of the application.
- Playlists with over 25 videos should now return their full set instead of the first 25.
- When downloading a playlist, an M3U playlist file will be created for easy import in to programs like WinAmp.
- Fixed a bug when a link to a broken video is used.
- Added an installer icon. Shout out to 2Shi for the drop box icon.