YouTube Playlist Downloader 1.0.1 released
3 January, 2009 § Leave a comment
Today is the release of YouTube Playlist Downloader 1.0.1. This is a maintenance release and contains bug fixes.
- Added a check for .Net 3.5 installed when the program starts up. .Net 3.5 is required for the program to run and caused an ambiguous error message to display when it wasn’t installed.
- The window for the program can now be dragged. With this added, the context menu support regressed and will be fixed in the next release. At this point in the program life cycle, I feel that being able to move the window around the screen was more important than the context-menu support.
- Fixed a bug with the current download number not incrementing. In version 1.0, the current download number stayed at 1 throughout the whole playlist download. This has now been fixed.
- On Windows Vista there was a bug that caused the text “Paste YouTube playlist url below:” to get truncated. This update includes an initial try at fixing this bug.
- There is now an installer for the program. It is a self-extracting executable that will create a shortcut to the program on your Desktop.
- Also included is a new icon. Thanks goes out to UtomBox.
Please let me know if you have any feature requests or issues with the program.